Saturday, June 16, 2012

Two-Strand Flat Twists on My Daughter's Hair

I've been trying to learn how to corn row and it's not been going so well. My corn rows look loose, bunchy, and crooked. Hey, I'm a beginner.  So, I thought that maybe it would be better for me to start with two strands rather than three and I tried it.  I learned that I have to work with small pieces of hair in order for me to make it look half way decent.  Here are the results after watching an hour of Bubble Guppies. What do you think?





Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?

2 comments:

  1. Looks good for first try. Girl...you should have seen my first try, that was about 7 years ago. My daughter, then 5 months old, ran her finger over her cornrowed hair, and it all came undone. Practice! Practice! Practice! You will get better quickly. Check out some of my styles..
    http://discoveringnatural.blogspot.com/p/hair-styles-for-kids.html

    Also, check out Beads, Braids, and Beyond on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need to get a doll to practice on because my daughter will not sit still ong enough. I will definitely check out your styles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete