Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Wash and Go Routine.

As you know, lately, I've been using Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.  I've been using it mainly for my twist-outs but decided to try it for my wash and gos. I'm still practicing the Curly Girl Method so I started by co-washing my hair with Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Conditioner by Suave, 15 Ounce.  I separated my hair into six sections and proceeded to spend approximately 30 minutes finger detangling my hair as I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. Then, I applied Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter to one small section of soaking wet hair at a time.  Once evenly saturated, then I applied Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz to one small section of hair at a time, making sure that the product is even distributed. After application, like Willow, I whip my hair back and forth a few times and I'm finished.  It's takes a few hours for my hair to air dry. But if you must go outside immediately and, of course,  it's getting cooler these days, then you can just grab a blow dryer or a diffuser and spend about five to ten minutes drying your hair. It will dry it enough for you to go outside without any problems. Tell me what you think.


 

This is my hair fully dry. I like it and it works for me. My hair felt conditioned. Oh a side note, being a mom, working full time, and now deciding to go back to grad school, you may notice that I'm not posting as much.  I just want you to know that I'm not giving on this blog but things are really hectic right now. I will post as much as I can. Please be patience with me.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. hey chica, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your posts especially as a fellow naturalista :) and that I nominated you for the versatile blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your support and for the nomination. Happy New Year.

      Delete