Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Hair Day +Review of Tresemme's 24 Hour Body Conditioner as a Co-Wash

So, I've been trying to use shampoo less and decided to do my first co-wash since my TWA days to prevent dryness with my hair.  With my workout regimen, I'm finding that I'm having to wash my hair more often and, doing so, I do not want to dry out my hair. That's why I'm making the move to co-washes.  I actually wanted to use Tresemme Naturals but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I don't know if they discontinued it or what so I got the Tresemme 24 Hour Body instead. My hair sucks this stuff up but if it works, then it works.  Here's my review below:




I also had a Happy Hair Day with the family after I took out my twists after my co-wash. I actually had one of the best twist-outs that I've ever had. I think I'm going to keep doing it. Say bye bye to shampoo...except for when I'm about to do a henna treatment.
We have a winner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment