Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nubian Heritage Product Review!



Just tried a lovely new product from Nubian Heritage, Shea Butter infused with goat's milk and chai.  I got it from an African store in downtown Atlanta for $10 but you purchase it at select Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Food stores as well as on vitaminshoppe.com  This product was designed to be used on your skin but, one day, I left it in my car on a sunny day and it melted taking on the consistency of oil.  I thought, "I should try putting this in my hair." and I did.  I used it on my twists with the usual Motions At Home Foaming Wrap Lotion to re-wet my hair and then I applied the Shea butter from Nubian Heritage instead of the Carol's Daughter Hair Balm (4 oz)   It made my hair soft and silky and even elongated my twists.

Twisted
Untwisted

I love the results. My fiance was even asking me what I did to my hair.  I think I even like this better than the Carol's Daughter Hair Balm (4 oz).  I want to try all of the other products that they have. Well, there you have it.  Nubian Heritage Shea butter infused with goat's milk and chai is my new favorite product!







No comments:

Post a Comment