Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review of SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner.

Below is my review of SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner as a leave-in:




Contains de-ionized water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Argan oil, coconut oil*, Behentrimonium chloride, essential oil blend, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, sea kelp extract, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), avocado oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E) and Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil. *Denotes certified organic ingredients.

I give this product two thumbs up.The scent is very light.  It's comparable to Carol's Daughter Hair Milk but I think that it is 10 times better.  I think that I should note that I didn't use any tools. I just smoothed the product on with my fingers and detangled with my fingers. One thing I noticed was that my hair was easier to detangle after I let the product sit on my hair after a couple of minutes.  This will definitely be one of staple products when doing a wash and go.  I got it on sale at Walgreens for $8. The normal price is $9.99 and you can also purchase the line at Target if you're thinking about trying it.  Hope I've helped someone today and thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment