Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ran My First 5k on 03/03

To me, natural beauty is also about always improving yourself in mind, body, and soul so that your inner beauty can shine through to the outside.  Running has been a hobby that I have recently picked up and I am so glad celebrate my first accomplishment.  Yay! I completed my first 5k,  I have to tell you that I came very far.  I went from only being able to run for 5 mins without stopping to being able to run for 20 mins without stopping. I completed the 5k at 44 mins but I wasn't able to get to the start line until 8 mins and 49 secs after the race had started due to the fact that there were so many people there. Either way, I finished and I felt so awesome afterwards. Running has got to be the most exhilarating thing I have ever done. Needless to say, I'm addicted now. I'm researching the next 5k I will run as I type this.  If you're looking to relieve stress, lose weight, or start a new hobby, then running is definitely the way to go.

Yeah, I did pose... How did I have my hair? It was pretty cold that morning so I had it in a two strand twist with a head band to protect my hair from the cold weather.



This is what my poo bear got me. Isn't he awesome? This was so bad to have after I had ran all those miles and yes, we did eat it all, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment