Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Transitioning Tip #1

There's a few things I wish someone would have informed me when I decided to go natural over 5 years ago. Transitioning can be very awkward considering that your dealing with two different textures of hair and the fear of not knowing how your hair is going to turn out.  So, I'm just going to let you in on one thing that helped me deal with the two different textures. 
My trusty crimper.

 
The Hot Tools Professional High Heat 3 Barrel Waver with Gold Barrels Curling Irons actually blended my natural hair into my permed hair very well.  Note that the bigger the gold barrels are, the better it will make your hair look.

This is what my hair looked like after using the crimper.

Please forgive me. This is an old school picture. Maybe my next venture would be to try it on my natural hair now...

No comments:

Post a Comment